[vc_row el_id=”1504110967857-4de0a56b-076a”][vc_column el_id=”1504110967862-96c2cbd4-731e”][vc_column_text]Greetings Agency Partner,
FCBI has always been the insurance carrier and financial strength behind the workers’ compensation insurance policies you sell to your clients. However, through an agreement with our association sponsor, FUBA, and servicing company, UAS, our policies were sold in the marketplace as FUBA Workers’ Comp.
As we celebrate our 40th Anniversary in business this year, we have reached the point in our continued growth and evolution where we have determined that it is in our clients best interests to bring our marketing and underwriting functions in-house. We will do so effective April 1, 2018.
Going forward, we will market our policies under the FCBI Fund name, emphasizing the core financial strength and stability that have always served as our foundation. While we have had another entity administering our incentive programs and paying our agent commissions, these payments were always made with FCBI funds; and, with over $100 million in assets and $25 million in surplus, we will continue to be there to support you and these programs as you represent us in the Florida marketplace.
These moves will allow us to make technology improvements and achieve cost-saving efficiencies that you have asked for and that are common in our marketplace which will make it easier for you to do business with FCBI and allow you to enhance the service you provide to our policyholder partners.
We have assembled a dedicated team of highly experienced field underwriters, in-house underwriters and customer service representatives, who collectively have more than 200 years of experience serving the work comp industry in Florida, to ensure the continuation of the outstanding service levels you expect.
- You do not have to do anything to continue writing business with FCBI. Your agency contract is already with FCBI.
- Your policyholders do not need to make any changes to continue their coverage with FCBI – their policy is with FCBI. We will send a letter to our policyholders with important contact information (that will be effective April 1st) the week of March 5th.
- You will receive a letter the week of February 26th letting you know exactly what information we will communicate to your clients.
- You will continue to receive exceptional support from our same Claims and Loss Control teams.
- You and your policyholders no longer have to pay the $85 association fee to get workers’ compensation coverage from FCBI.
- We will continue the Rewards program that we have offered our agents in the past. A new brochure will be sent to you in March for the 2018 Fund year.
- We will continue our $25 gift card program for policies bound.
- We are offering an incentive trip for 95% renewals retention and $75,000 in new business from February 1-May 31, 2018.
- April and May renewals will continue to be handled by FUBA through March 31.
- June and forward Renewals will be handled by FCBI in April.
- New Business for April and months following can be submitted to FCBI now via submission to your Field Underwriter.
- Effective April 1st, all agents and policyholders will be serviced by FCBI (contact your field underwriter for further information).
- Effective April 1st, you can submit your application online; call or email your field underwriter to discuss a submission.
We look forward to a strong, mutually-beneficial continued partnership!
Chief Executive Officer
Florida Citrus, Business & Industries Fund
Important information for you to have effective April 1, 2018:
Phone number: 1-866-469-3224 (1-866-4my-fcbi)
Mailing address: FCBI, PO Box 618387 Orlando, FL 32861
Website (Available April 1, 2018): www.fcbi.fund.com (Policyholders who report payroll online will report their payroll here)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]